Dealer Insurance

Select your state


  • Savings for drivers 30 years and over
  • At fault driver protection*
  • A team of CTP claims specialists

Queensland CTP

  • Up to $1,000,000 At Fault Driver Protection*
  • Competitive rates for all vehicle types
  • A team of CTP claims specialists


  • A team of CTP claims specialists
  • Access claims forms

CTP Insurance

Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP), also known as a Green Slip in NSW, is required in order to register your vehicle. Provided your vehicle is registered, your CTP insurance covers your liability for injuries you may cause to other road users as a result of a motor vehicle accident that is your fault.

In NSW and QLD, CTP insurance also provides some cover for certain injuries you as the driver might sustain if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident that is your fault.*

       CTP Insurance does not cover any damage caused to property. To cover yourself for damage caused to property by your vehicle (Legal Liability), you may want to consider Prestige Motor Vehicle Insurance

Need to make a claim? If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and wish to make a claim for your injuries please follow the link below.

NSW CTP claim

NSW CTP Scheme Reforms

NSW CTP Scheme Reform 2017: In December 2017, the NSW Government amended the CTP Scheme to better support people injured in motor vehicle accidents on NSW roads. The new scheme is focused on early support and recovery.